Board of Directors
Foundation History & Photo Album
Donating to the Foundation
| Where does your contribution go?
Donations that the ABMAC Foundation receives are used for funding various activities of the Foundation:
- Provide funding to maintain the office operation.
- Develop the fellowship training program to arrange China's medical professionals to come to the U.S. for advanced training.
- Provide the visiting professorship program to arrange the U.S. visiting professors to demonstrate the U.S. style bedside clinical education in China.
- Develop the medical student exchange program to arrange the U.S. fourth year medical students to experience China's medical education and also to arrange China's medical students to have exposure of the U.S. clinical clerkship training.
- Support the public health programs and conferences as requested by the public health authorities in China.
How can I make a donation to the ABMAC Foundation?
The work of the ABMAC Foundation is entirely supported by donations. Please visit and purchase items from the Fundraising Sales. The ABMAC Foundation also accepts monetary donations via check or money order payable to:
3656 Johnson Ave., Suite 2B
Riverdale, NY 10463
Under US tax law, contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible.
The Foundation gratefully acknowledges the following donors:
David W.T. Chen
Peng-Sheng & Lan S. Chen
David & Margaret Hsieh
Pauline Wong Hugh
Chang Chen & Amy H.M. Kuo
Robert H.M. Kwok
Sing-Ping Chueh Liu
Estate of Martha McCracken Howard
Chia Chuen Su
Grant T. Tu
Glory R.J. Yeh
ABMAC Alumni (Taiwan)
Chih Hsiu Hung
Hai Shiuh Wang
Fannie L. Chong
David T.C. Chou